The status of the modem shows “Unknown”. What can I do?
The status “Unknown” indicates an unknown error in the communication of the modem.
- Switch off your SMS Gateway (in the web interface under Configuration - Reboot/Shutdown).
- Wait until all status LEDs on your SMS Gateway have gone out.
- Separate the device from the power supply for a few seconds.
- The SMS Gateway can now be put into operation again.
i If the status of the modem continues to be "Unknown" or the error occurs once again after only a brief period of time, please contact our Support.
- Firmware Update
- First steps
- Are there further modules for the SMS Gateway?
- How does Email to SMS function?
- How can I update the firmware of my SMS Gateway?
- HTTP API
- Incoming Messages
- Message Routing
- Can my SMS Gateway receive and forward messages?
- How do I get a license for my SMS Gateway?
- The status of the modem shows “Unknown”. What can I do?
- Technical Specifications
- Who can I ask if I need support?