I receive the message: "This is not a safe connection". What does this mean?
You request the web interface of your SMS Gateway via HTTPS and receive one of the following error messages:
In the standard configuration, the SMS Gateway uses a self-signed Certificate, i.e. it has not been verified by a trusted third party. Import your own certificate so that this message no longer appears.
Further information is provided in SSL Support.
- Firmware Update
- First steps
- Are there further modules for the SMS Gateway?
- How can I update the firmware of my SMS Gateway?
- HTTP API
- How do I get a license for my SMS Gateway?
- Sent Messages
- Who can I ask if I need support?
- System users
- I receive the message: "This is not a safe connection". What does this mean?
- Upload license