How can I import checks into integrated monitoring?
You can import a CSV file in order to insert checks into monitoring.
Name of the check
The name of the check can be randomly selected.
Arguments required by the check
Each check requires different arguments, e.g.: host, port, timeout, number of pings, website to be monitored, user name, password.
Check which is to be performed
ID of the user group which is to be alerted if the check fails
Structure the CSV file as follows:
❕ The column headings must be taken into the CSV file.
If integrated monitoring notices a failure, the members of the set group are alerted by text message. The monitoring group with the ID 1 is intended by way of standard. If you license the Recipient groups module, you have the possibility to notify further groups.
- Can I automate the sending of text messages?
- Email to SMS
- Firmware Update
- First steps
- Are there further modules for the SMS Gateway?
- How does Email to SMS function?
- How can I update the firmware of my SMS Gateway?
- How can I import checks into integrated monitoring?
- Message Routing
- Can my SMS Gateway receive and forward messages?
- How do I get a license for my SMS Gateway?
- Can the SMS Gateway send to landline numbers?
- Sending messages via the web interface