i The address book is to be found in the web interface under Configuration - Address book.
Consecutive number of the contact
Name of the contact
The name may not contain any accents, spaces or special characters (except for dot, hyphen and underscore).
|Email address of the contact, optional|
|Number||Telephone number of the contact|
|Options||You can delete or edit the contact|
➯ Use the buttons beneath the table to delete contacts, create new contacts or export and import contacts.
ê Contacts which are used in routes or groups cannot be deleted.
- Address book
- Can I automate the sending of text messages?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Icinga 2?
- Can I have a name instead of the telephone number shown as sender?
- Connecting the SMS Gateway to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Centreon?
- Can my SMS Gateway send notifications from Check_MK?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to Nagios or Icinga 1?
- Can I connect my SMS Gateway to SNAG-View?
- Email to SMS
- Event Log
- Firmware Update
- First steps
- Are there further modules for the SMS Gateway?